- Human Resources
- Certificated Evaluation System
- Personnel Commission - Classified
- Contract & MOUs
- Employment Opportunities
- HR Forms
- Safe Schools Training (Keenan)
- Salary Schedules
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING TO BE A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER:
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and CBEST OR
- Current 4 year University student with at least 90 units OR
- Hold a current California teaching credential OR
- 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit
- Current California guidelines allow you to start subbing with a bachelors degree and passing a background check while you finalize other parts of your application
- Haven't taken the CBEST? We can work with you!
- Questions? Contact GLADYS LEE
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER APPLICATION PACKET
The application of each candidate will be held in strict confidence. All applications will be carefully screened. District representatives may contact previous employers to gather information regarding performance.
Upon completion of the application process, and with the finger print clearance from the Department of Justice, your data will be added to our automated substitute system. At that time you will be scheduled for an interview in HR. Upon successful interview completion, the applicant will receive a packet in the mail, which will include a welcome letter and registration instructions to the Smart Find Express automated system.
For further information please contact, Gladys Lee, H. R. Technician for substitute services at 831-786-2100 Ext 2660.