- Assessment and Accountability
Assessment and Accountability
The Program Evaluation Department coordinates a range of assessment and evaluation projects including: oversight of the distribution, administration, collection, and security of all state and district assessment; the School Accountability Report Cards (SARC), and Report of Progress (report cards). The department manages and supports the implementation of DnA, the district's assessment database. To help facilitate informed decision-making the Program Evaluation Department analyzes, interprets, and disseminates student achievement results to schools, district office staff, and the community.
Application to Conduct Research
The Assessment & Accountability branch of Education Services oversees the grant and research application process. Researchers seeking to conduct research in the district must complete the applicable forms listed below. Submission instructions are provided in Application to Conduct Research Guidelines. Completion of Forms 1-4 required for consideration. Failure to provide complete documentation or clear project prospectus will lead to request denial.
- Guidelines for Application to Conduct Research
- Form 1: Executive Summary
- Form 2-AD or Form 2-AR (select the appropriate form)
- Form 3: Request to Conduct a Survey, Interview, Observation, or other Assessment
- Form 4: Memorandum of Data Use and Confidentiality Agreement
To request English Learner status information contact State & Fed Programs
CA Dept of Education
- California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
- SmarterBalanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)