Skip to main content

Special Education Records Request

This form is only available within the PVUSD network.

If you are not PVUSD, please contact to request special education records. If you need to request transcripts or other non-special education records, please contact student's current/previous school.
Thank you

Please scroll up for confirmation after submitting.