Welcome to the Language Assessment Resource Center (LARC)
LARC operations include:
- Hiring and training staff for CELDT and primary language assessment administration
- Coordinating language assessment for all sites within the district
- Communicating assessment results to students, families, teachers and other site personnel
- Tracking and monitoring English learner data district wide
- Responds to CELDT requests from other districts
LARC also provides site-based tutoring for newcomer students whose home language is other than English or Spanish.
- If you know of a PVUSD student who needs assistance in another language, or if you know someone who might be interested in working as a Language Support Liaison, please contact us at (831) 761-6165. Click here for a description of the position .