The Maintenance, Operations and Facilities Department is involved with every step of planning and building new facilities as well as maintaining, operating and modernizing existing facilities. The Maintenance, Operations and Facilities Department also manages meeting rooms for the District.
To view photos of new PVUSD facilities, click on the links below.
- E.A Hall Middle School - New Gymnasium - 2010
- Aptos High School - New Performing Arts Center, Gymnasium and Athletic Facilities
- Watsonville High School - New Gymnasium, Pool Complex and Athletic Facilities
The following set of links below will provide you with material and information regarding school developer fees. Developer fees are necessary to maintain current levels of educational services in the district and to accommodate growth due to development within the districts boundaries.
This first set of links is information in regards to:
- PVUSD Informational Brochure on developer fees 2014-2015
- California Government Code Section 65995.5 - School Developer Fees
- California Education Code - Sections 17620 and 17626
- Notice of Public Hearing - Residential and Commercial Developer Fee Increase 5-14-2014
- Approved - Resolution No. 13 14 18 - School Facilities Needs Analysis and Developer Fees 5-14-2014
- Approved Resolution No. 13-14-20 Developer fee increase for Residential and Commercial development 5-14-2014
- Residential Development School Fee Justification Study 4-29-14
- PVUSD - Notice of Public Hearing - Developer Fees 2 & 3 - 5-14-2014.pdf
- Needs Analysis 2014 - School Facilities Fees - Level 2 & 3.pdf
This next link will cover the Pajaro Valley Unified School District's requirement to report on the amount of developer fees collected each fiscal year and the manner in which they were spent.
The PVUSD - FACILITY MASTER PLAN 2012 - 2022 was approved by the governing board on February 22nd, 2012. A copy of the approved plan is attached below for viewing. The prior PVUSD - FACILITY MASTER PLAN (2008) will remain posted for reference.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS, BID RESULTS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS ( R.F.P) / REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (R.F.Q)
The Maintenance, Operations & Facilities Department will frequently post Notice To Bidders as well as R.F.P's and R.F.Q's for upcoming projects, which can be viewed by clicking on the links below. If a link has been removed, it means the project(s) has been awarded or the qualifying individual or firm has been selected. Bid results will also be posted once a bid has closed. For questions or concerns regarding this information please contact Gregory Giuffre (see contact tab for contact information).
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NONE POSTED AT THIS TIME
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
NONE POSTED AT THIS TIME
CURRENT BID RESULTS