Scope and Sequence Revised 11/7/13
Download the Transitional Instructional Sequence
MARS performance assessments: Sign and submit the 2013-14
SVMI security agreement gain to access
Click Here to Submit Electronic Security Agreement (gain instant access)
Click Here to Learn How to Find Performance Assessments on SVMI's Website
Click Here to Download & Submit Hard Copy Security Agreement
(Pony to Denise Henry, she will eMail access info)
Common Core Resources: Standards, Instruction, and Assessment
- Review the Standards Crosswalk correlates CCSS to CA 1997 standards and will help you see what's moved in and out.
- Read the CA Common Core standards for your grade or course.
- Download the Deconstructed Standards for Classroom Use.
- Contains a progression of standard development and Depth of Knowledge targets for each standard.
- Submit a Security Agreement to receive the password to open the Deconstructed Standards.
- Download the Standards Flip Book for your grade level. It lists the math practice standards with grade-level indicators, provides brief instructional strategies for each standard, and identified common misconceptions associated with each standard.
- Read the narrative documents describing the progression of a topic across a number of grade levels, co-authored by the writers of the common core standards for mathematics.
2013-2014 Benchmark Schedule
Benchmark 2 - 4
See table below for revised Benchmark assessment deadlines.
See the home page of the math website for guidance in planning instruction as we transition to the new standards this year.
8/19/13 - 10/16/13
|9/30/13 - 10/11/13||10/18/13||
10/17/13 - 12/20/13
|12/9/13 - 12/13/13||12/20/13||2/7/14
Score Not Submitted
1/13/14 - 3/24/14
|3/10/14 - 3/14/14||3/21/14||
3/25/14 - 6/6/14
|5/12/14 - 5/16/14||5/23/14||5/23/14
Score Submitted to DNA