The Maintenance, Operations and Facilities Department is involved with every step of planning and building new facilities as well as maintaining, operating and modernizing existing facilities. The Maintenance, Operations and Facilities Department also manages meeting rooms for the District.
To view photos of new PVUSD facilities, click on the links below.
- E.A Hall Middle School - New Gymnasium - 2010
- Aptos High School - New Performing Arts Center, Gymnasium and Athletic Facilities
- Watsonville High School - New Gymnasium, Pool Complex and Athletic Facilities
The following set of links below will provide you with material and information regarding school developer fees. Developer fees are necessary to maintain current levels of educational services in the district and to accommodate growth due to development within the districts boundaries.
This first set of links is information in regards to:
- California Government Code Section 65995.5 - School Developer Fees
- California Education Code - Sections 17620 and 17626
- PVUSD Notice of Public Hearing - Level 1 School Facilities Fees 2012-2013
- PVUSD Board Resolution No. 11-12-30 Level 1 Facilities Fees
- School Facilities Fees Needs Analysis 2012 Level 1
- PVUSD - Notice of Public Hearing - Developer Fees Level 2 & 3 - 5/23/2012
- PVUSD Needs Analysis 2012 - School Facilities Fees Level 2 & 3
- PVUSD Board Resolution No. 10-11-34 The Adoption of School Facilities Fee - Exhibit A and Exhibit B
- Public notification letters to City and County Building Departments - Adoption of New Development School Fees 6-23-11
This next set of links will cover the Pajaro Valley Unified School District's requirement to report on the amount of developer fees collected each fiscal year and the manner in which they were spent.
- Public Notification Letter - Report on the Use of Developer Fees for 2010 - 2011
- PVUSD Board Agenda and Resolution No. 10-11-10 - Report on the Use of Developer Fees for 2009 - 2010
- Developer Fee Collection Account - 2010
- Developer Fee Expenditures Account - 2010
The PVUSD - FACILITY MASTER PLAN 2012 - 2022 was approved by the governing board on February 22nd, 2012. A copy of the approved plan is attached below for viewing. The prior PVUSD - FACILITY MASTER PLAN (2008) will remain posted for reference.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS, BID RESULTS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS ( R.F.P) / REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (R.F.Q)
The Maintenance, Operations & Facilities Department will frequently post Notice To Bidders as well as R.F.P's and R.F.Q's for upcoming projects, which can be viewed by clicking on the links below. If a link has been removed, it means the project(s) has been awarded or the qualifying individual or firm has been selected. Bid results will also be posted once a bid has closed. For questions or concerns regarding this information please contact Gregory Giuffre (see contact tab for contact information).
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. Below is a link to view the Notice to Bidders for the New running Track at Cesar Chavez Middle School 12/13/2013
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
1. N/A at this time
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
1. Below is a link to view the Request for Qualifications for DSA Approved Project Inspectors (P.I, formerly I.O.R)
NONE POSTED AT THIS TIME.