Ed1Stop "Getting Started Guide" For Teachers, Parents and Students:
- A list of what you can find in Ed1Stop
- An explanation of how to log in to Ed1Stop
- Pictures to help explain
**Please Note: This guide will be or was emailed to parents at the beginning of the school year. Refer to that email for an attachment to downlaod and print.
- Cyber Safety
- Discover Education Streaming
- NOVA/PBS Science Series
- Between the Lions
- NASA For Educators
- Japanese American National Memorial to Patriotism
- Thinkfinity-- Home, Search, Resources
- S.C.O.R.E.-- Mathematics, Science, History, Language Arts
- Dole SuperKids for Teachers
- Arts Connection
- Middle School Math Project from CTAP IV
- CSU Math/English Success
- Language Arts
- Research Cannel
- Visual Thesaurus
- 100 Milestone Documents
- Borderlink Project
- Special Needs
- Guide to Internet Safety
- Helping With Homework
- Content Standards
- Data Quest
- Thinkfinity Resources
- Student’s teacher will assign a username and password.
- Log in to ed1stop at www.pvusd.net > For Students tab > ed1stop login box.
- Access tools and resources for: project help, curriculum support, research & reference.
- Choose a resource by clicking on the logo or highlighted text.
- For help, locate the “Help Menu” and “Frequently Asked Questions” at the top right corner of the site.
Home Page of ed1stop: Highlighted tabs and Help Menu